Monday, October 27, 2008

Introductions - ilovetodoodle

Hello Everyone, my name is Kelley aka ilovetodoodle, I am an illustration graduate who is trying to get my foot in the door in the illustration world :) I work full time at a boring office job and am very happy to have stumbled across the Moly Exchange world.

I love to use pen and ink, pencils, and watercolor. Traditional mediums are my all time fav's. However in this day and age, I have adapted to the computer pretty easily and am constantly learning new techniques that the computer has to offer.

As of right now, I'm still undecided on my theme for this exchange...I was thinking of doing something totally funny like including a photo of myself in my moly and letting everyone draw me as a cartoon pin-up girl, LOL!! But I have yet to pick anything concrete, just yet, hee hee. Still laughing over that image!!!

No comments: